Re: [Fwd: [SLE] the directory "proc"] --NOT a repost - apology
  • From: Ted Hilts <thilts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 17:19:17 -0700
Sorry for the reposting. There were 5 different posts at the same time and all 5 got reposted by accident. I've had major email problems now for about a year. I get about 20 worms a day disguised as warnings coming from the US government and returned e-mail advisories coming at me from all over the place. It also seems like I'm the target of a dozen or so sexually perverted sources. All this stuff comes at me with an imbedded worm of one sort or another.

My apologies. Thanks - Ted