Re: [Fwd: [SLE] the directory "proc"] --NOT a repost - apology
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 16:44:57 -0800
Patrick,

On Monday 07 February 2005 16:32, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Ted Hilts <thilts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [02-07-05 19:17]:
> > Sorry for the reposting. ...
>
> and *you* continue to use the root cause of all these problems to
> operate your computer. Please, take a bow. You have reached the
> pinnacle.

By which I take it you're referring to the evidence of this header from
Mr. Hilts' posting:

It kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it? Why do Windows users
participate in a Linux forum? Perhaps if we're to grant the benefit of
the doubt, I guess, as evidenced by his other postings to this list,
that in this case it's an in-progress transition from Windows to Linux.

> Patrick Shanahan

Randall Schulz

< Previous Next >