Re: [Fwd: [SLE] the directory "proc"] --NOT a repost - apology
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 11:10:11 -0500
On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 08:29:07 +0300 (AST), David Robertson wrote:
> --snip
>
> > It kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it? Why do Windows users
> > participate in a Linux forum?
>
> --snip
>
> Well, some of us are at the office and have to use Windows there.
>
> Of course, I should be working............. ;-)
>
> David

At a minimum get a gmail account and use firefox to access it. And as
always, be very, very carefull about what attachments you download.
This will stop that vast majority of virus issues, even with windows
pc.

It is a lot easier to monitor this list with those than from outlook
or some other e-mail client that does not understand threading.

The biggest negative is that it does not have a list reply, and it
includes the original senders e-mail in the reply. It takes an extra
30 seconds or so to manually fix these issues per reply.

Greg
--
Greg Freemyer