Re: [SLE] Totally baffled by NVIDIA.
  • From: Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 20:40:36 -0500
On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 10:57:18AM -0700, Brad Bourn wrote:
> We don't know how you got on this list.
>
> It is not for use to remove.
>
> Are you familiar with mailing lists?
>
> Here is the information you need. Quoted from the lists.suse.com site.
> How to unsubscribe from a mailing list
>
> Write an empty e-mail to

> e.g.
>
> Attention: This only works if the "FROM" address in your mailer and the
> address with which you are subscribed on the mailinglist are identical!
>
> If your "FROM" address and the subscription address differ, please indicate
> your subscription address as follows:

> replacing the "@" character in your address with "=" as in the example
> below:
>
> Please check the header of any mail from the list to find out your
> subscription address.
>

> B-)
>

> On Tuesday 08 February 2005 10:50 am, Dennis P. O'Donnell wrote:
> > WHY AM I ON YOUR MAILING LIST???
> >
> > I AM GETTING 30 EMAILS A DAY FROM PEOPLE I DO NOT KNOW - I HAVE NO IDEA
> > WHAT THIS EMAIL POST IS - I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I AM ON IT.
> >
> > ERASE MY NAME FROM THIS LIST IMMEDIATELY.
> >
> > Dennis P. O'Donnell
> > GlobalComm Suppliers
> > 305 Quail Drive North
> > Phoenixville, PA 19460
> > USA
> > Phone: 484 995 0462
> > Fax: 484 450 2500

Hahahahahaha, I never thought I'd see one of those people you hear about
that exist on the internet who somehow have signed up for a mailing list,
ANSWERED THE REPLY saying "Yes Subscribe me" or replied to the mail saying
so, then get all pissed off and type in all caps all mad yelling and
demanding to be removed, lolololol. This list never ceases to amaze and
amuse.

I've been pretty drunk before but DAMN, I couldn't sign up for a mailing
list at suse.com, by typing in my own email address, then seeing it in my
mail where it says "If you didn't sign up simply ignore this" and instead
either replying, or clicking on the link saying yes add me, then seeing the
Welcome to SUSE Linux E Email, then being shocked and pissed when mail
comes in from the list....

congrats, you're idiot of the day. The best part is he is all demanding and
pissed yet leaves enough information about himself to make his life a
living hell, lol.