Postfix problems in 9.2
  • From: "David Robertson" <derobertson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 06:45:00 +0300 (AST)
Just took the plunge and did an ftp installation of 9.2 on my latop, an HP zd7000. This connects to the internet via broadcomm wireless (using driverloader) and a D-Link wireless adsl router. There is no apparent problem with the network connection. I have set up fetchmail to collect my pop3 mail and forward it via procmail but it is not reaching me. My mail log shows:

"fatal: config variable inet_interfaces: host not found: ::1"

Looking at /etc/postfix/main.cf, I found:

"inet_interfaces = 127.0.0.1 ::1"

and after googling I changed this to:

"inet_interfaces = all"

but with no change.