Re: [SLE] Making a LDAP addressbook
  • From: Hans du Plooy <hansdp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 09:35:47 +0200
On Monday 07 February 2005 12:45, Thibaut Cousin wrote:
> I don't know much about LDAP for the moment, but I'd like to create an
> addressbook that I could share on my local network,
I would like to know this too - if anybody has any leads, please speak up! :-)

There is an addressbook app, called "labe" -
http://sourceforge.net/projects/labe/ that's pretty straight forward, as far
as the app goes, but the real issue is setting up the ldap side of things.

I want to do the same thing as you - an ldap schema that gives me an
addressbook that I can hook from squirrelmail, egroupware, outlook, kmail,
evolution, ect. Unfortunately that's on the backburner while I'm putting out
other fires...

--
Kind regards
Hans du Plooy