Re: [Fwd: [SLE] the directory "proc"] --Why I use Windows
  • From: Brad Bourn <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:02:11 -0700
He wasn't giving you greif about Netscape, he was giving you greif about
windoze. You share shame opinion obviously, so I wouldn't take offense.

Anyway, to the point

Have you looked into the web editing features built into Mozilla?
I remember HotMetal... last one I used was Dreamweaver.

There seems to be many ways to run Dreamweaver on Linux.
(Wine, Crossover)

Check out these links.
http://www.execulink.com/~cboden/dwlin/
http://www.dmxzone.com/ShowDetail.asp?NewsId=5794

I am forced to use Windows for releasing some of our software on that
platform.

I still do everything under Linux. Only compile and test on the Windoze box
(through VNC)

Anyway,

B-)

< Previous Next >