Re: [Fwd: [SLE] the directory "proc"] --Linux Virus and Spam pkgs-re Carlos
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:18:53 -0500
> Once I am able to find the time to create a Linux email account and
> implement the Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam everyone has been talking to me
> about then

a very minor effort which, according to your maladies, would definitely
be warranted and time-saving, and much safer. And there is little to
no need for "Anti-Virus" protection for the linux enviroment.

> I will take this Win95 machine and make it a dual boot and run a Linux
> email set up. As I mentioned in another email to the list, I think I
> will start with a Mozilla Linux email account and then move on to
> Sendmail or some other Linux package. But I cannot do this right away.

"right away" would pay dividends within a *day*.

And please, do something with your *quoting*.
HOG # US1244711 Photo Album: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/photos