Re: [SLE] Boot Parameters -- re Patrick S the "boot informed" one
  • From: Ted Hilts <thilts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 20:11:24 -0700
Patrick

That example will be fine. I will now go into learning mode at the web site you indicated in an earlier email although if the example works as I assume it does on your system then it does appear fairly simple.

Regarding the job application you so kindly mentioned. I checked it out and they said they wanted a "boot informed" sort as an assistant manager who wasn't afraid to cut off heads and overwhelm the workers as directed by management. I told them you would make a better candidate for the job. I hope you appreciate my recommendation. -- you deserve a nice recommendation.

Sarcasm over, thank you for your effort. I consider this contribution as real help. So double thanks.

Thanks - Ted

< Previous Next >