Re: [SLE] Evolution and 9.2 problems
  • From: David Robertson <derobertson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:39:01 +0300
On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 20:32 -0900, W.D.McKinney wrote:
> I have been running SuSE 9.2 Professional for a long time but the
> version of Evolution that comes with 9.2 seems broken. I have followed
> the instructions but no spell checker and it frequently locks up
> polling
> my POP3 accounts. Is anyone else seeing these problems ?

I'm running the ftp version of 9.2 with Gnome 2.6 and evolution runs
fine, albeit rather slow. I use fetchmail, and it takes ages to download
mail from the local directory - I have no idea if this is an evolution
problem or something else. No lockups, though, with evolution anyway -
pan locks up all the time!

David