Re: [SLE] Evolution and 9.2 problems
  • From: Stanley Long <slong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:21:54 -0900
W.D.McKinney wrote:
I have been running SuSE 9.2 Professional for a long time but the
version of Evolution that comes with 9.2 seems broken. I have followed
the instructions but no spell checker and it frequently locks up polling
my POP3 accounts. Is anyone else seeing these problems ?

Dee

Have you looked through the archives of the evolution mailinglist?
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/

I was forced to pull back because I can't get plain-text fonts expanded to large-enough-to-read display on 1280x1024 CAD screens. Bumping font sizes up to 14 or 16 point was not an option because it destroys printing on letter pages.