Goodle on location toolbar
  • From: Andy Yankovich <andyyank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:06:22 -0500
I am having great trouble keeping the small google search bar on the location
toolbar of Konqueror - any profile, web browser, simple browser, tabbed
browsing, or file management. It starts out on the location bar after
installation of Pro 9.2, but shortly it dissapears.

I even re-formatted and reinstalled pro 9,2 but the same happens: there at
first but soon gone.

I am a two week newbie on SUSE and any Linux. So detailed instructions would
be greatly appreciated.

WHY?
How to fix?

Thanks in advance for your kind help.