Re: [SLE] Dual-booting...or trying, heh
  • From: John B <yonaton@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:24:22 -0600
Hi all,

Wow! I really opened a can of worms! LOL. I really appreciate all the help
and suggestions.
I think what I'll do is go into YaST and see if I can switch my bootloader
from LILO to Grub and see what happens. It seems from all the replies that
this will be the best/easiest way to be able to dual-boot. I'll make sure I
let everyone know how it went. Again, thanks to you all for all the help with
this. Makes me proud to be a SuSE user (even if I am trying to dual-boot just
for games, heh).
In case anyone is wondering why I want to dual-boot, since I haven't had an
M$ OS on my system in 4 years, it's because on a fixed income it's kinda hard
for me to afford TransGamer at the moment, and WINE doesn't work with the 3
games I like. It doesn't make me think any less of Linux though, so no
worries there.

John