Re: [SLE] Adding partitions
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:32:27 -0500
Philip Washington wrote:
After reboot some windows vfat partitions are not showing up in 'My Computer'. I looked in fstab and there is no line defining a mount point for the partition. Is there a simple way for a user to configure fstab through a GUI interface so that these partitions will show up in 'My Computer'. The user/s are not that familiar with linux.

Given that fstab is owned by root and not supposed to be edited by users, are you sure you want to do that?