RE: [SLE] Dual-booting...or trying, heh
  • From: "Chris" <meliore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 07:13:38 +1100
When I did this I had no problems. But you may need to insert your install
cd and run a repair (reboot first). Can't recall all the steps but it was
pretty intuitive. Go to advanced and the selection that picks the boot
"thingy". Sorry I cant be more specific but it's a few months since I did
it. Don't forget to "set it on screensaver 2" ;)You can if you like use this
oportunity to check out the entire installation and fix anything that comes
up, but I would stick to one thing at a time.
Hope this helps.
Chris