SuSE 9.2 x86_64 gaim RPMs for ya
  • From: Marc Christensen <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:09:08 -0700
Hi all,

For anyone looking for the latest (gaim-1.1.3) RPMs for SuSE 9.2 x86_64, I have a short article on how do make your own and if you would like, download the ones I have made. These are, of course, unsupported, use at your own risk...YMMV.

I don't know how many of you are running the 64bit version of SuSE but there are no RPMs from the official gaim site for SuSE x86_64.

You can find the info and the link for the download at the bottom of the article here:

http://blog.mecworks.com/index.php?p=40

ciao

--
Marc Christensen