Re: [SLE] Dual-booting...or trying, heh
  • From: Stanley Long <slong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 18:48:12 -0900
Randall R Schulz wrote:
Felix,

On Saturday 12 February 2005 16:06, Felix Miata wrote:

Great DOS apps are why I still run OS/2 24/7. Mebbe someday I can
figure out how to make them work as well on Linux. (without
installing OS/2 in a VM. ;-) )

I'm intrigued by the notion that there are DOS applications that are still relevant (let alone "great") today. Could you list them?

Randall Schulz

http://www.gtco.com/supportscannersoftwaresp2sp3mono.htm
http://www.vectortec.com/gtco_calcomp_scanners.htm
DOS driver downloads are still free.

GTCO now owns CalComp wide format engineering document scanner stuff.
"Important! The models listed above are not supported under Windows 2000 and later. Software for these models will not be developed any further."

vueScan doesn't cover these machines, either :-((