PPTP client problem
  • From: "Khanh Tran" <khanh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 10:29:07 -0500
Hello everyone,

I just installed a new installation of SuSE 9.2. Everything is working
great except for the PPTP client. I've run through the pptp-command
script as I did in SuSE 9.0, but it never connects to my server. It
just ends with a "modem hangup" and a timeout.

The pptp server is working fine if I connect with a Windows XP client,
and works from a SuSE 9.0 client. Anyone have a solution to this? I
even tried turning off the SuSE firewall.

Thanks for any help...

-Khanh

  • No further messages