Re: [SLE] [9.2] mozplugger for Firefox
  • From: "Carl E. Hartung" <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:49:04 -0500

Ken Schneider wrote:
<snip>
| You can also get help from:
|
| Help for installing plug-ins is available from plugindoc.mozdev.org
| This is at the top of the page when you type about:plugins into the
| browser. This may provide additional help.

Thanks, Ken, for the reminder!

I forgot to ask if you've been there yet, Fred, so have you? :-)

And since you're paying attention, Ken, can you think of a reason this
kind of problem might arise as a result of him first installing via
tarball from mozilla.org and /then/ installing a later version via rpm?

We haven't covered any of those details yet.

- - Carl

- --