Re: [SLE] [9.2] mozplugger for Firefox
  • From: Ken Schneider <suse-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:11:04 -0500

> Ken Schneider wrote:
> <snip>
> | You can also get help from:
> |
> | Help for installing plug-ins is available from plugindoc.mozdev.org
> | This is at the top of the page when you type about:plugins into the
> | browser. This may provide additional help.
>

> Thanks, Ken, for the reminder!
>
> I forgot to ask if you've been there yet, Fred, so have you? :-)
>
> And since you're paying attention, Ken, can you think of a reason this
> kind of problem might arise as a result of him first installing via
> tarball from mozilla.org and /then/ installing a later version via rpm?
>
> We haven't covered any of those details yet.
>
> - - Carl

I have only ever installed mozilla from the SuSE CD/DVD. There is a
setting under Edit-->Preferences-->General
for setting the default browser to mozilla. Just a l o n g shot to see
if mozilla is the default browser. Not sure if this would make a
difference.

--
Ken Schneider

* Only reply to the list please*