RE: [SLE] Limiting user internet usage by duration. Is it possible?
  • From: "Carlos Rodrigues" <crodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:05:44 -0000
Thanks Graham,

This program seems interesting and I will look into it. Yet, that particular
issue of limiting using duration is not solved with it. Several programs
I've seen are focused on limiting usage using a time schedule. I really need
to allow usage by duration.

But thanks anyway. Please keep this in mind. If you bump into a solution
remember me.

Regards,
Carlos