distributed logon's with suse 9.0 and up
  • From: wayne roberts <wayne.wroberts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:12:13 +0000
here's on to pick your brains at home i/we (the missus) have three pc's (Kitchen, Lounge, Kids room) running 9.2 and a server running 9.0,
How do i setup the network to allow me logon to any machine and be able to access my docuemnts + pics, etc but yet be able to logoff and when i logon to a diffrent machine have my documents appear on that machine. without having to burn home/username to cd/dvd..

p.s. this must be transparent to the end user.

wayne