Before I do this, is there annything I should be forewarned about?
  • From: Thomas Beasley <beesknees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:20:09 -0800
Hi all,

Hopefully, in the next couple of days I will have the opportunity to
upgrade my system from 9.0 Pro to 9.2 Pro. Are there any concerns that I
should be aware of in carrying out this objective? I have been using
SuSE since 6.4 days and this will be my first experience with the
"Update Version". In the past, I've always bought the full version and
have not experienced any difficulty since the 7.2 install. Thanks in
advance.

Still keeping the faith,

Tom, in usually sunny, balmy Florida's First Coast.
--

Thomas E. Beasley, Jr.- Registered Penguinista # T308709 http://counter.li.org , Using Free Software since SuSE Linux 6.4. Currently
using SuSE Linux 9.0 Pro and enjoying the Penguin :D