Re: [SLE] Cannot upgrade to 9.2
  • From: "Carl E. Hartung" <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:12:46 -0500

Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:
> Carl E. Hartung wrote:
>> Marc Chamberlin wrote:
>> <big snip>
>> |

>> | As for "manual installation" Yes I have already tried that, as mentioned
>> | in my first communique... It starts to install some drivers, gets to
>> | where it is installing the disk drivers and then crashes. See above...
>> |
>> | So I am still stumped looking for more suggestions on how to proceed...
>>

>> PS: Will somebody monitoring this thread get back to me and let me know
>> what my stupid quotes character is today?
> It is the pipe symbol.
>> Please??
> HTH

Hi All, and thank you Joe for the feedback.

I'm quoting this back to see if the @#%$#! ugly pipe quote character has
really, finally, after almost half a day been replaced by a proper
greater-than angle bracket?

And Hi Marc,

I am still digesting that road-kill you called "error messages." You're
not trying to install the 64 bit version on a 32 bit machine, are you?
Or vice versa? That's a pretty dramatic crash.

- - Carl

- --