Yast online update
  • From: "Joe Zitnik" <jzitnik@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:12:36 -0500
I'm trying to run Yast Online Update, and every time I do, it tells me
it can't download the list of servers. I take the url it lists in the
error, and put it in a browser and it gets the list fine. I can get
anywhere on the internet from a browser, but it's like yast doesn't know
how to get out on the internet. It tells me to check my network
connection. I have even FTPd to one of the servers from the console
prompt just to test. If I enter a server in to the list manually, it
tells me it can't cd in to i386. Once again, I go to a browser and get
there fine. Can anyone help before I beat this server to death with a
hammer?

< Previous Next >