Re: [SLE] installing suse with 64 mb
  • From: blabla <blabla1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:04:36 +0100
Right, quick update:

managed to get the swap on there with the help of a mandrake cd und put the 9.2 CD in. However, especially hardware recognition and installation selection took *forever*.

So I tried Damn Small Linux but it wouldn't boot.

Since then Sid has said that Suse 9.2 works fine on small mashines - how about your yast? Is it a question of clicking and coming back half an hour later?

And many thanks for all the offers of old distros! Much appreciated, but I need PCMCIA support for an atmal wlan chipset - not sure whether the older ones have it/I am competent enough to put it in afterwards unless it is an rpm...

Cheers

Ingo