RE: [SLE] SATA Support?
  • From: "Stephen Furlong" <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:37:35 -0000
Im assuming that since the patch cd seems to be for 9.0/9.1, its
automatically in the 9.2 dvd/cd set? I only ask as that's the version of
suse I own, and im planning a new fileserver (my current one is old and
full) based around 250gb sata drives. If im going to encounter problems with
sata on suse, ill go for IDE instead.

Sent by freemail.servebeer.com
Signup for your free 100mb Mail account today!
Full pop3/smtp accounts available!!