kvpnc / vpnc
  • From: Mike <runnin247@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 21:49:07 -0800
Hello all,

I installed vpnc on my 9.2 pro box, and for a front end installed
kvpnc. I copied all my settings from my windows box for the profile,
and when I hit connect all goes well until it prints this line:

/usr/sbin/vpnc: unknown host `<Replace with your gateway IP address>'

I cannot find anywhere where the <Replace... line would be, I've
specified an address for the vpn gateway... I've looked through the
vpnc script (~/.kde/share/apps/kvpnc/vpnc-script.myconn) and the
config file at ~/.kde/share/config/kvpncrc but I cannot find anything
about this line...

Any ideas?

Thanks

  • No further messages