Cups, special class or alias
  • From: Ciro Iriarte <cyruspy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 04:52:58 -0400
It's posible to make an alias printer that would send each job it
receives to other 2 printers?. Let me explain, i would like to have a
repository of printed reports, i have a laser printer working with
cups and a spool for pdf creation too, i would like to send jobs, lets
say, to the reports spool, and this will send a copy to the real
printer and another to the pdf creator script.

I know i can save all the jobs with the PreserveJobFiles option, but i
would like to preview those reports and even chose to reprint only
some pages from it (for example pages 10-25 out of 300)

Thanks in advance

  • No further messages