Re: [SLE] installing suse with 64 mb
  • From: blabla <blabla1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 10:37:55 +0100
Carlos E. R. wrote:
> By consequence, the SuSE Linux 7.3 distribution directories on our ftp
server ftp.suse.com will be moved to the /pub/suse/discontinued/ directory
tree structure; the 7.3 directories in the update trees will follow later
in January 2004.

I don't know if this tree is mirrored.

Thanks very much Carlos. Since then I've found someone here in Munich who's got 7.3, so no download necessary. Still, good to know.

First I see how that works, otherwise I gonna try RH 6. Got Damn Small Linux to work and I must say it is pretty damn quick! It might have no hotplugging capabilities nor have I managed to get my ATMEL WLAN card to work yet, but otherwise I am impressed!

Ingo