Cups Problem
  • From: Clive <c.rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 11:28:51 +0000
Hello All,

Is there something wrong with Cups ?
I have it installed and up and running on SuSE 9.2 well sort of.
I have printed a couple of emails which need attention then when I tell cups
to print something else ie: a letter from Open Office it sits in the queue
and will not print.

I have looked into the printer on the desktop and it shows a little red cross
or some kind on emblem in the top right hand corner.
The only way I can get it to start printing again is to reinstall all of cups
and printer.

Printer is a Epson Stylus 670 USB

--
Clive.