Re: [SLE] peer to peer - how to ?
  • From: Vitaly Shishakov <shift@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 15:17:15 +0300

You are right. mldonkey is one of the best.
you may take a suitable binary from here:
http://ftp.berlios.de/pub/mldonkey/spiralvoice/
(pay attension on a special note for SuSE 9.1 there)

it is pretty good with eDonkey/eMule and Bittorent
it also supports Gnutella, Gnutella2, FastTrak
all other info see here: http://mldonkey.berlios.de/

I would also advise Azureus for bittorent.
http://azureus.sf.net

all of the above works OK in my SuSE 9.1