Firefox Crashes on EBay
  • From: William H Lugg <wlugg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 19:26:05 -0700
I'm running FireFox 1.0 on an AMD64 machine running with SuSE Linux 9.2 and
KDE. Whenever I click a link to Ebay or key in the address in the address
bar, Firefox just goes away - no errors or KDE crash handler window. I can do
the same thing on the same machine under WinXP and Firefox and it works fine.
I can do the same thing on my other machine running SuSE 9.0 (2.4 kernel)
with Firefox 1.0 and it also works fine. Any idea of what the problem might
be?

Thanks.
----
Bill Lugg