Re: [SLE] How-To
  • From: Thomas Long <tlong18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:42:36 -0600
On Saturday 19 February 2005 10:11, Jos van Kan wrote:
> Maura Edelweiss Monville wrote:
> > I have two ".pdf" files, say f1.pdf and f2.pdf I'd like to merge them
>
> (snip)
>
> Take a look at
> www.accesspdf.com/pdftk/
>
> I think that may help you. (Untested)

Beat me to the punch! We had a problem with .pdf attachments getting corrupted
when being sent from MS Outlook clients. We downloaded pdftk (PDF ToolKit)
yesterday and tested and deployed it. It works great for cleaning up (i.e.,
repairing) corrupt .pdf files, and I remembered reading that it did merging.
Great utility!

--
Using SuSE Linux

< Previous Next >