Re: [SLE] Question for KDE 3.4 beta users
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 10:53:34 -0500
Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> * Trey Sizemore <trey@xxxxxxxxxxx> [02-20-05 10:27]:
> > I *can* launch them from the Konsole, but not from the menu. Is
> > anyone else seeing this? Any ideas how I might fix this behavior?
>
> Have you looked at the executable's location via kmenuedit?

Yes, should have mentioned that was one of the first things that I
checked. The executable paths appear fine and using them in Konsole
launches the app. Just can't do it from the KDE menu itself.

--
Cheers,
Trey

You could get a new lease on life -- if only you didn't need the first
and last month in advance.

FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE i386 i386 GENERIC
12:29PM up 1:30, 0 users, load averages: 0.21, 0.26, 0.21