Re: [SLE] Firefox Crashes on EBay-SOLVED?!
  • From: William H Lugg <wlugg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:26:34 -0700
Thanks for the thoughts. It is most weird - I tried the
View->PageStyle->NoStyle suggestion, just because it was a quick solution.
The site loaded fine. I then switched back to BasicStyle and it still
worked. I then closed FireFox and reopened it, went to Ebay again and it
still works. So I guess it's fixed.

Thanks again for the quick reply.
----
Bill Lugg