Re: [SLE] USB error
  • From: Jon Jeffels <Jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 23:40:56 +0000
On Saturday 19 February 2005 12:48, Yuriy Chumak wrote:
> Hello.
Hello Yuriy,

> linux kernel: usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 2, frame #697
> linux kernel: usb.c USB device not accepting new address=3
> (error=-110)
A quick google search on the above, yielded the follwoing:

http://www.linux-usb.org/FAQ.html#ts6

> My system is SuSE 9.0Pro, kernel 2.4.21-266-athlon
> On my old computer that has same SuSe 9.0Pro Motorola C350 recognized
> as new modem. Why new computer does not view the phone?
So it is on a different physical machine? I would suggest that the
above link will help you. I am sorry, but I am not particularly "up"
on USB issues.. just thought that this may help to guide you in the
right direction.

Jon