Re: [SLE] duplicated hylafax documentation.
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 03:25:52 +0100 (CET)

The Sunday 2005-02-20 at 14:37 -0000, Jon Jeffels wrote:

> If you set up apache, then you will be accessible under
> http://localhost/hylafax

> If you don't want to run a web server, then you can use a web browser to
> view the ones under here...
>
> > I know that much! But why does it come with both? that is the
> > question. It makes no sense, IMO.
> See above :)

No, I don't see.

I don't see why I must have them both, because I can use both methods
(apache server and file browsing) to access both set of files. I just have
to set apache appropriately, or browse to the correct place. Or I could
symlink the doc/package/hylafax/html path to the /srv/www/htdocs/hylafax/
path. I don't see why they must be duplicated.

Ok, a megabyte is a trifle nowdays. But it is not neat.

--
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson