Re: [SLE] Update via yast
  • From: Art Fore <art.fore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:10:17 -0800
I have also installed libdvdcss, upgraded xine, kaffiene, etc. Done
several YOU updates with no problem. It will not update any files which
you have updated manually to a newer version. If you search the rpm in
yast add remove programs, any program you have installed or updated
yourself will have a little padlock next to it. These online updates
also included kernel updates with no problem including with NVIDIA and
Crossover office. Just have to reboot after kernel update.

Art