Connexant Modem Driver for SuSe Linux
  • From: Curtis Rey <crey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 02:10:10 -0800
sunder sahayanathan wrote:

Please don't "CC" every suse list you subscribe to. You cause threads to break and it messes up things in general. I have to delete all of the other CC's and there are about 5 or 6 of them. Furthermore, what would Blinux, Informix or multimedia lists have to do with a modem problem???? Frankly I would wager you'll get little or any response from the list based on this alone. Once again - blinux, multimedia, and informix have to do with your question? The general or dev/coders list may be more appropriate for this query on your problem.

Curtis.