Re: [SLE] POP3s running, but will not allow connections
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:44:09 -0500
* Carlos E. R. <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx> [02-21-05 14:50]:

> That being so, I would suggest the OP to have a look at the mail log.
>
> But of course, my ball is very temperamental, they don't make them as
> in the old times: it might be wrong, and it doesn't have autocheck
> features; I suppose I should upgrade, but they are so expensive
> nowdays...

At least your works. Mine is like looking into a half metre visibility
fog.

I realized after re-reading his post saying port 995 that he probably
was thinking that Evolution was using system postfix for mail transfer
and that Evolution (iianm) did it's own thing unless set to use the
systems MTA. He hasn't answered.
HOG # US1244711 Photo Album: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery