Re: [SLE] Yast online install
  • From: Angus Beath <abeath@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:56:55 +1100
Adilson,

If you look in the online update part of the software manager it has a
list of sites used to update SuSE and the relevant paths on the ftp
servers for the SuSE data. Write this information down somewhere. Go to
YAST and to "Change source of Installation". Create a new ftp
installation site and put the data from previous into it. Set the new
ftp site to be the priority installation and off you go. There will be a
bit of fiddling involved but you should be able to get it going without
too much trouble.

Angus

On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 14:15 -0300, Adilson Oliveira Cruz wrote:
> Hi, people.
> I need to install some packages in a machine whith Suse 9.0 but I
> dont have a CD even can copy de files to my hd. So I am tryng to
> install via a http or ftp site, but i'm was unsuscessuful. Anyone
> there already instaled a package using Yast and a ftp/http site can
> help me?
>
> Thanks
> Adilson

< Previous Next >