Re: [SLE] Installing SuSE 9.2 onto Adaptec HostRaid
  • From: "Carl E. Hartung" <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 23:39:14 -0500

Angus Beath wrote:
> Carl,
>
> thanks - I'll go through all those messages and see what I come up with
> - I'll post results to the list.

Angus,

I added ">=2005" because tons of stuff was coming up from 2003/2004
without it. This probably knocked out any relevant hits from the last
part of 2004, so the search string needs refinement. Also, I don't want
to leave you with the impression that this is a SuSE problem. My
impression, after much googling and reading, is there have been some
related issues being ironed out in kernel recently.

regards,

- - Carl

- --