Re: [SLE] Error23: Error while parsing number SOLVED
  • From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:27:32 +0700
On Wednesday 23 February 2005 18:32, Leendert Meyer wrote:

> > ###Don't change this comment - YaST2 identifier: Original name: Drdos###
> > title Drdos
> > root ( hd0,0) root=/dev/hda1
>
> Above line does not look right. You probably have to change it into:
>
> root (hd0,0)
>
> > chainloader +1

Dear Leendert
That line was one of the try outs after the drdos stopped working.
Changed it back but same result.
Had another good look at ( hd0,0) and discovered an empty space in front of
the h of hd. Removed the empty space and everything is fine again.
Remembers me of one of those beginner mistake that I made using the then usual
CGA screen and not seeing the difference between a comma and a dot.