Re: [SLE] Error23: Error while parsing number SOLVED
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 07:45:39 -0600
Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:

Had another good look at ( hd0,0) and discovered an empty space in front of the h of hd. Removed the empty space and everything is fine again.
Remembers me of one of those beginner mistake that I made using the then usual CGA screen and not seeing the difference between a comma and a dot.

Nonsense; Grub errors are at a much more sophisticated and meaningful level :-)

Anyway, if you look at the grammar of much of today's youth, there is no difference between a comnma and a dot --- or a semicolon either.

< Previous Next >