Re: [SLE] Sometimes Linux makes me crazy.
  • From: Christopher Carlen <crcarle@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:17:48 -0800
Tony Alfrey wrote:
And all I can say is that I think it is worth every penny. I love fussing with linux, free or otherwise, working or not. But the Mac is simply awesome. Nothing broken about that end of the software industry.
My $.02

Too bad they didn't build the Mac OS X on X Window System. Just think of the synergy if all Linux X apps could run directly on that, and Apple software on Linux PCs.

I'm hooked on multiple desktops, CLI (when it is the better tool, not because I have to fix some quirky problem), and the fact that it's not MS.

Maybe I'll try a Mac next time I'm in the market for a new PC.

Good day!

--
Christopher R. Carlen