Re: [SLE] 2 people using pc at sametime
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 18:31:35 -0800
On Thursday 24 February 2005 23:38, it clown wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> How is it possible to allow 2 people to use the same pc at
> the same time? What do i need to purchase to allow 2
> monitors 2 keyboards and 2 mouse to work on one pc at the
> same time?
>
> Regards

Am I mistaken or ignorant or something, or is this not really a problem
at all for Linux? Apart from making sure that the keyboard, mouse and
monitors are properly associated with each other, there's no particular
problem with attaching multiple sets of them to a single system, right?
Naturally, you can only attach a single PS/2 mouse and keyboard, but
you should be able to attach multiple USB keyboards and mice, right?

Anyway, I'd be interested in learning what actual issues arise when
attaches multiple sets of monitor+mouse+keyboard to a single system.

Randall Schulz