Kaffeine on 64-bit Suse 9.2
  • From: Art Fore <art.fore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:43:10 -0800
I downloaded the necessary updates for playing DVDs on my new machine
with Asus A8V motherboard and a GeForce 5700 video card using the Nvidia
driver. I get white streaks from text that is in white or with other
light colors and some of the graphics in light colors. I get it even
with the Kaffeine splash screen. Don't get it with dark colors that I
can see. I also have it running on my Dell Laptop and it does not show
up.

Does anyone have any ideas on what is causing this or what to check
first?

Art

  • No further messages