Red Carpet vs. SuSE Pro 9.2
  • From: Gordon Keehn <gordonkeehn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:17:02 -0500
I was using Red Carpet to maintain my workstation running SuSE Pro 9.1. That box died (motherboard toasted) and I'm getting ready to install 9.2 on a new box, but I can't find any information on an appropriate version of Red Carpet. If I go by what I found via Google, Red Carpet is now only available as part of several commercial (i.e. I have to shell out some more of my hard-earned cash) offerings. Is there a (free) source of Red Carpet for SuSE Pro 9.2?
Cheers,
Gordon Keehn

< Previous Next >