Upgraded Mozilla still renders wrong
  • From: Christopher Carlen <crcarle@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:41:47 -0800
Hi:

I just upgraded my Suse 9.1 to Mozilla 1.7.5 using the .rpm from

ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/mozilla

Unfortunately, this version still renders some pages horribly. I know that Mozilla and Firefox on Windows, and even Firefox (vanilla from Mozilla.org) renders these correctly on Linux:

http://shop.mellesgriot.com/products/ProductLine.asp?plga=020160&mscssid=

For that site, text is rendered on top of itself and the menu in the upper left is messed up.

http://www.travelocity.com/?Service=TRAVELOCITY

For the Travelocity site, notice the link overlaying the "Search flights" button. Things get really screwed when I: 1. select "Minors" equal to some number >0, 2. then the "Minor ages at time of travel" drop-down is overlayed by a link, so it cannot be used.

Anyone else notice these rendering problems on their Suse 9.1 installations? I am using 32-bit.

Thanks.

--
Christopher R. Carlen

< Previous Next >